Chief Executive Officer, Cement Concrete & Aggregates Australia
Ken Slattery is the Chief Executive Officer of Cement Concrete & Aggregates Australia, the peak national industry body for Australia’s $12 billion heavy construction materials industry.
CCAA’s role is to represent the industry in:
- Building stakeholders understanding of the vital role of the industry in the nation’s development.
- Supporting the maintenance of industry’s licence to operate.
- Advocating for regulatory reform.
- Maintaining and developing markets.
- Encouraging collaboration and networking across the industry.
“For me, architecture is at its most powerful when it transforms ordinary places and materials into extraordinary experiences.”